1. We can only dream about faces we know.
It's impossible to have a dream about faces we haven't seen.
2. Men dream about other men 70% of the time.
Women dream about men and women equally.
3. When dolphins sleep, half their brain stays awake.
It reminds them to breathe once in a while.
4. Parasomnia is a sleep disorder that makes you move unnaturally while asleep.
This can be especially terrifying because crimes including sleep driving, murder, and sexual assault can all be committed while asleep.
5. 12% of people dream in black and white.
Since color TVs were invented, the number is slowly going up.
6. Your body recharges while you sleep.
It's not just rest for your brain. Your cells repair themselves and your body releases critical hormones too.
7. Dreaming is normal.
People who don't dream tend to have personality disorders.
8. About a quarter of married couples sleep separately.
9. Koalas sleep more than any other mammal at 22 hours a day.
Giraffes sleep about 2 hours a day.
10. You'll die from sleep deprivation before starving to death.
It takes 2 weeks to starve but only 10 days to die from lack of sleep.
11. 1 out of 50 teens still wet the bed.
Nobody tell the football team...