1. You can’t control everything that happens to you, but you CAN control the way you respond. And in your response is your greatest power. Yes, most of your stress comes directly from the way you think and respond, not the way life is. Adjust your attitude, and all that extra stress is gone.
2. Don’t bother worrying about whether there will be problems. There will be plenty of them, and you’ll work your way through every one of them.
3. If you worry too much about what might be, and wonder too long about what might have been, you will ignore and completely miss what is. Realize that worrying is a misuse of your incredible creative energy. Instead of imagining the worst, imagine the best and how you can bring it about.
4. Today is a choice. Today, choose grace over impatience, beauty over negativity, and presence over panic.
5. There is absolutely nothing about your present situation – even the aspects you can’t control – that prevents you from making progress, step by step.
6. You are alive and breathing, so act like it. Let go of what’s wrong and grab a hold of what’s right. Make things happen, and then let things happen. Learn, accept, explore, create and experience, every single day, one tiny step at a time.
7. Keep being mindful. Keep breathing deeply. Things ultimately turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
- ► 2017 (599)
06/26 - 07/03
- 20 Ways to Overcome Shyness
- 27 Major Differences Between BUDDHISM and Other Re...
- Remedy From Tibetean Monks For The Whole Body: Lem...
- ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER GETS OFF MEAT, FEELS FANTAST...
- 10 Most Important Ways to Simplify Your Life
- 4 Common Behaviors That Attract Toxic People
- Buddha’s Scientific Guide To Happiness
- 7 TOXIC THOUGHTS THAT ARE STOPPING YOU FROM BEING ...
- HELL - Story of Buddha's Former Life When He Was I...
- 7 Tips to Stop You from Worrying About Things You ...
- Why Buddhism Asks Not To Become Slaves Of Holy Boo...
- WHY 3 HOURS OF SITTING COULD DAMAGE YOUR BLOOD VES...
- Why Buddha Didn’t Like Miracles
- Twin Babies Caught On MRI Scan Fighting In Their M...
- The Buddhist Life of Benedict Cumberbatch
- ▼ 06/26 - 07/03 (15)