People mostly do not pay attention to the signs our bodies send when something is wrong. In his way it becomes too late to prevent any serious condition. The following sign must not be ignored as they show something is going on with your health:
- Brittle nails and hair – this appears due to vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Consume vegetables like broccoli and potatoes, drink raw cow milk, kefir, and yogurt, and also consume grains and sprouted wheat.
- Raw food cravings – consume raw fruits and vegetables to soothe raw food cravings.
- Dry skin on the elbow – vitamin A and C deficiency causes this condition, thus you need to consume more pumpkins, apricots, and oranges.
- Low sleep quality, leg crumps, and irritability – this is due to deficiency of magnesium and potassium. Consume kale, nuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, flaxseed, spinach, and collard.
- Salty food cravings – this is a sigh of an infection or inflammation in the genital system or urinary tract.
- Bleeding gums – this is a sign of vitamin C deficiency. Make sure to intake enough kiwi, broccoli, kale, berries, papaya, peas, and tomatoes.
- Sea food cravings – this is a result of iodine deficiency and can be resolved by consuming cod, tuna, beans, navy, and dry seaweed.
- Dry skin – this shows that your body is deficient of vitamin E, thus it has to be treated on time. You have to consume more raw seeds, kale, almonds, spinach, vegetable oils, eggs, and fish.
- Sugar cravings – it occurs when your nervous system is exhausted and needs energy snack. Do not grab a piece of chocolate, but take honey or dark chocolate.
- Sour food cravings – if you have a desire for sour food this may be due to an issue with your gallbladder. This is activated by acidic foods. Consume more blueberries and lemons to solve the issue.
source and courtesy: fitbodycenter.net